Holladay Property Services, your property manager, will be happy to assist you in any way we can to see that you will have a smooth transition. We hope the following information will answer some questions you may have.
- Move-In Date: Please inform your property manager listed in the Key Personnel section for Holladay Property Services, at (813) 875-3000 of your anticipated move-in date and time.
- All emergency maintenance requests need to be directed to Healthcare Property Services at (888) 774-2446. They provide 24-hour service, 7 days a week.
- For Non-Emergency maintenance requests, please register and utilize the website at www.holladayprop.com or call Healthcare Property Services at (888) 774-2446.
- Rent checks should be made payable to HCP Inc. MOP Tampa, FL, LP and forwarded to the following address:
c/o Holladay Properties
P.O. Box 743632
Los Angeles, CA 90074
- Janitorial Services: Please talk with your Property Manager about qualified cleaning contractors in the building if you are responsible for cleaning your suite.
- Please contact Verizon at (888) 448-0104 or Bright House Business Solutions at (877) 897-7333 to establish your directory of phone services.
- Hazardous Waste: Please contact Hillsborough County Solid Waste Department at (813) 272-5680 for a referral to arrange for proper disposal of all hazardous waste.
- Tenant Profile: In an effort to set up your file with the most current information, please copy and complete the attached form and return it to this office via fax at (813) 870-3013 or mail at your earliest convenience. Please update this information when necessary.
- Building Signage: Attached is a form requesting signage information and information for the tenant directory. Please complete and return to this office via fax at (813) 870-3013. If you have any questions related to the same, don't hesitate to contact your property manager at the number listed above.
- Low Voltage Wiring: If you are having telephone or data wiring installed in your suite, you will typically need a permit.
- Keys: Please inform your property manager as to how many keys you will require at the number listed above.
Finally, it is necessary for our office to have a current Certificate of Insurance on file for each tenant, evidencing liability and personal injury coverage. The limits should be in accordance with your lease documents. Please contact your insurance carrier and have them forward a copy to our office as soon as it becomes available.
Any information we are requesting to be returned to this office via fax or mail should be sent to the attention of your property manager.
Once again, we look forward to working with you and if we can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact this office.Please refer to the attached sample request letter to ensure that all of the critical information is included with your certificate.