These moving and delivery guidelines have been developed to ensure a safe and efficient move for you and your organization. Following these guidelines will expedite your move and protect the people handling the move as well as your property and the building itself. These guidelines are in no way meant to hamper or restrict your moving process, but rather to safeguard the elements involved in the process. Please let us know how we can best assist you with your move. We would be happy to answer any further questions you may have. Please contact your property manager by referencing the Building Management Section.
- Notify us as soon as possible as to the date and time of your scheduled move. All moving arrangements must be cleared by the Property Manager. All moves will be scheduled on a first come, first served, basis.
- All office moves should occur on the weekends or Monday through Friday, before 7:00 am or after 6:00 pm. Large deliveries may be taken by elevator before 7:00 a.m. or after 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or on weekends.
- Large moves must be handled through the freight elevator, unless the Property Manager authorizes the use of other elevators. The building will provide pads to protect the freight elevator. If other elevators are approved for use, the moving contractor shall be responsible for supplying pads to protect the elevator cab interior.
- The staff entrance is the only building entrance permitted for large moves. We strongly encourage you to reserve this area for all large moves and deliveries. Any exceptions to this entry point must be authorized by property management. If other areas of access are approved, the mover must protect floors and walls with acceptable material to prevent damage.
- The moving contractor must provide a Certificate of Insurance prior to the move. The mover must be bonded and carry a minimum of $1 million combined single limit, property damage, and public liability insurance as well as Workers Comp in Statutory limits. We suggest that you secure a Certificate of Insurance for your firm as well, if you have not already done so.
- Your moving contractor will be responsible for any damage to the building incurred during the move. To avoid unnecessary damage:
- Pad or otherwise protect all entrances, doorways, and walls affected by the move.
- Cover all floors traversed during the move with appropriate material.
- Your moving contractor must report any electrical problems or equipment breakdowns that occur during the move that may affect building operation. They are also responsible for removing all trash and bulky packing cartons.
- Our building has a strict No Smoking policy. Moving crew members are not permitted to smoke in any area of the building.
- The Fire Marshall prohibits the blocking of any fire corridor, exit door, elevator, lobby or hallway. Do not park moving vehicles in marked Fire Lanes.
New Tenant Information
Holladay Property Services, your property manager, will be happy to assist you in any way we can to see that you will have a smooth transition. We hope the following information will answer some questions you may have.
- Move-In Date: Please inform your property manager listed in the Key Personnel section for Holladay Property Services, at (813) 875-3000 of your anticipated move-in date and time.
- All emergency maintenance requests need to be directed to our Call Center at (888) 774-2446. They provide 24-hour service 7 days a week.
- For Non-Emergency maintenance requests, please register and utilize the website at www.holladayprop.com.
- Rent checks should be made payable to HCP Inc. MOP Tampa, FL, LP and forwarded to the following address:
c/o Holladay Properties
P.O. Box 743632
Los Angeles, CA 90074
- Janitorial Services: Please talk with your Property Manager about qualified cleaning contractors in the building if you are responsible for cleaning your suite.
- Please contact Verizon at (888) 448-0104 or Bright House Business Solutions at (877) 897-7333 to establish your directory of phone services.
- Hazardous Waste: Please contact Hillsborough County Solid Waste Department at (813) 272-5680 for a referral to arrange for proper disposal of all hazardous waste.
- Tenant Profile: In an effort to set up your file with the most current information, please copy and complete the attached form and return it to this office via fax at (813) 870-3013 or mail at your earliest convenience. Please update this information when necessary.
- Building Signage: Enclosed is a form requesting signage information and information for the tenant directory. Please complete and return to this office via fax at (813) 870-3013. If you have any questions related to the same, don't hesitate to contact your property manager at the number listed above.
- Low Voltage Wiring: If you are having telephone or data wiring installed in your suite, you will typically need a permit.
- Keys: Please inform your property manager as to how many keys you will require at the number listed above.
Finally, it is necessary for our office to have a current Certificate of Insurance on file for each tenant, evidencing liability and personal injury coverage. The limits should be in accordance with your lease documents. Please contact your insurance carrier and have them forward a copy to our office as soon as it becomes available.
Any information we are requesting to be returned to this office via fax or mail should be sent to the attention of your property manager.
Once again, we look forward to working with you and if we can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact this office.Please refer to the attached sample request letter to ensure that all of the critical information is included with your certificate.